We have an extensive experience in providing weapons, optronics, communications and other equipment for the Polish Military Special Operation Forces:
and under Ministry of Interior:
- Border Guard,
- Government Security Bureau
- and special services agencies.
- Upgrades for Warsaw Pact origin military systems: Pechora, Shilka, Kvadrat and armored vehicles T-72, BMP-1;
- Land, Naval and Airborne force protection systems;
- Ballistic protection and IED protection for vehicles
- Blast mitigation seats;
- Bullet-proof vests;
- EOD equipment;
- Universal containers and shelters like command post, workshop, hospital, controlled climate storage (NBC type included)
- Optronics for military and law enforcement;
- Radars for Air Defence, military and civilian ATC and coastal surveillance systems;
- Communications systems
- Spare parts and ancillaries for equipment from Warsaw Pact countries
- Fire Control Systems for artillery and MLRS, also of Russian and Warsaw Pact origin
- Different kinds of weapons and munitions (light fire arms, guns, rounds, mortars, multi-rocket launchers);
- Broad range of parachutes, including advanced solutions for special forces
- Representing highest technology IT solutions for governmental clients and corporate institutions (access control, secure networks, biometrics based identification, secure computers, TEMPEST systems).
Regarding the offer for the Navy, Cenrex offers: upgrade for the air defense system VOLNA, HF and UHF antenna commutator, integrated navigation system, radio-communications systems, radio resources management systems, mine command and control system for ships upgrade, advanced mine countermeasures (AUV and remotely fired charges for mines disposal, influence magneto-acoustic sweep), Link11 solutions, multifunction naval consoles, special displays for naval applications, magnetic linear barrier for ports and harbors security, fixed system for submarines detection&location.